This coursework is my Biological Psychology coursework and is worth 100% of my final grade.
it is due on the 21st of december.
All the details on format etc are in the file i attached to this and the essay questions you can choose from are these:
Choose and submit ONE 2,000-word essay, addressing any one of the below five essay questions.
· Question 1: Describe the ventral and dorsal visual pathways. Explain how the case of patient DF provides evidence for the separation of these pathways.
· Question 2: What has the case of patient SM taught us about the role of the amygdala in perceiving and experiencing emotions?
· Question 3: Contrast the functions of the supplemental motor area with that of the premotor area.
· Question 4: Evaluate the following statement: ‘The hippocampus is responsible for all aspects of learning and memory.’ In your answer, you should consider evidence from animal studies as well as those conducted on healthy/brain damaged people.
· Question 5: Describe the monoamine hypothesis of depression and discuss evidence that supports this hypothesis.